Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Shop taking £3,000 per week plus circa £1,700 per week from Post Office commission
• Rent £458 per week
• Owned by our client since 1999
• Village centre
• High levels of passing trade
• Much sought after location
• Large affluent surrounding residential area
• Surrounded by many shops, salons, eateries, restaurants, pubs & offices
• Close to Hale railway station
• Very well presented
• Hours of Opening Monday & Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Tuesday – Thursday 10:00am to
5:30pm, Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm
• 10 year lease from 2020
New lease available, terms negotiable
£22,048 per annum
This business is superbly located in the much sought after Hale village, close to Hale railway station and is surrounded by a large affluent residential area, many shops, salons, eateries, bars, restaurants, pubs & offices. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
The premise provides large display window entrance, good sized shop floor with card & gift displays, shelving display, 3 point post office counter, 2nd display room with further gifts & cards, rear staff room/kitchen and exit to shared yard. Stairs leading down to basement providing 3 storerooms, WC and exit to yard.
Monday & Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Tuesday – Thursday 10:00am to 5:30pm, Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business