Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Fully refurbished 17th Century freehouse within sought after Buckinghamshire Village.
• Bar and 60-cover Restaurant with additional separate function/dining room.
• Modern fully equipped large catering kitchen.
• Attractive well maintained external trading area and beer garden.
• Successful trading unit with full accounts available to bona fide applicants.
The first floor flat provides accommodation for the live in manager and staff members and would be suitable to provide two bedroom owner occupier/management accommodation.
The Unicorn is located in the heart of the affluent Buckinghamshire village of Cublington within a 6 mile radius of Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley and Milton Keynes.
The public house is an attractive two storey period 17th Century free house with surfaced and white lined forecourt car park for some 20 vehicles and benefits from an excellently designed and well maintained rear beer patio and beer garden.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business