Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Leading provider of gas, oil and LPG services to the commercial and domestic sectors
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of one of the leading providers of gas, oil and LPG services to the commercial and domestic sectors in the south-east.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Comprehensive range of services, working on boilers, pipework, warm air heating, radiant installations and even catering equipment including LPG catering trucks.
• Well established and well recognised brand throughout the south and south-east of England.
• Broad customer base including third parties – Estate management, Property management and Facilities Management companies and domestic and commercial end users.
• Annual servicing and breakdown contracts in place with many customers.
• High levels of customer service.
• Highly trained, skilled and experienced workforce.
• Significant growth and expansion opportunities.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the gas services sector.
• An excellent opportunity for an organisation operating in an adjacent sector – an air conditioning services company, for example, looking to diversify.
For the financial year ending June 2016, the business generated turnover of approximately £1,470million, gross profits of £943,000 and an EBITDA in excess of £515,000 before Directors costs. Shareholders Funds stood at almost £631,000.
The asking price of £999,990 is for the sale of 100% of the Issued Share Capital in the business, based on an adjusted Balance Sheet value of £201,400.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business