Terms & Conditions
The franchise section on BusinessesForSale.com is powered by FranchiseSales.com.
FranchiseSales.com is a website that is owned, operated and a trading style of “Dynamis”.
“Dynamis” includes Dynamis Ltd and Dynamis APAC Pty Ltd.
Dynamis Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom.
Dynamis House, Sycamore Street, London, EC1Y 0SW. Our company number is 03788210 and VAT number is 747791385.
Dynamis APAC Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary company of Dynamis Ltd, is registered in Australia.
Address: Level 33, Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. ABN: 68 167 647 850.
All customers based in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region are looked after by our Australian office. See the full list of APAC countries.
This website is operated and hosted in England, UK. All data is collected, processed and stored securely in the UK.
Before using this website you should carefully read the following terms and conditions which govern the use of this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not use this website.
Furthermore, if you wish to buy or sell franchises via this website, you will have to agree to be bound by the additional Buyer's Terms and/or Seller's Terms (set out below).
This website has been designed so that franchises, business ideas and/or businesses can be advertised for sale via this website. You should only contact a party advertising on this website if you have a genuine interest in purchasing the item being offered, you should not contact any person for any other purpose such as offering your or any third party's goods or services or otherwise seeking to solicit business in any way.
Dynamis accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your use of this website unless that loss comes about as a result of some fraud or serious misconduct on the part of Dynamis.
Dynamis does not conduct any investigations or due diligence into any parties advertising on this website and can accept no responsibility nor liability whatsoever, for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by users based on any information, opinions or advice contained within this website. In addition, any advertisements on the website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the website or Dynamis.
Hypertext Links and Cookies
Where this website is hypertext linked to any website operated by any third party Dynamis accepts no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any content, information or transaction on or carried out on such website. The presence of a hypertext link on our website shall not be deemed to be a recommendation or endorsement of such website by Dynamis.
You may create your own reference to this website, provided that your reference is in a text-only format. You may not use any link to this website as a method of creating an unauthorised association between an organisation, business, person, event, goods or services and any of the Dynamis companies (including, for the avoidance of doubt, www.franchisesales.co.uk and www.franchisesales.com), and agree that no such link shall portray us or any Dynamis company (or our or their activities, products or services) in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise objectionable manner. We reserve the right to withdraw permission to use our links at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights contained on this website, including any trademarks used on the website and copyright in any material contained on the website or rights in any data are owned by or licensed to Dynamis. You are not given any right to use any intellectual property rights contained on the website otherwise than as expressly permitted by Dynamis as communicated on the website. Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited other than with the prior written consent of Dynamis.
Before advertising the sale of a business, business opportunity or franchise on this website you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not advertise the sale of a business on this website.
- This website is for the sale of entire businesses, business franchises and/or business opportunities. Dynamis is not regulated by the Financial Services Authority or any other regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of shares, bonds, securities, collective investment schemes or anything similar via this website. Please contact Dynamis at the above address if you are in any doubt as to whether you can advertise on this website.
- Dynamis provides this website which gives you the opportunity to advertise the sale of your business, business opportunity or franchise. Dynamis does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the buyers, sellers or brokers who use this website. Dynamis strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally or through your professional advisers/agents.
If you are contacted by a third party through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way or who contacts you for any other purpose than to negotiate the purchase of the item you have advertised (such as sale of its services), you will contact Dynamis at Dynamis House, Sycamore Street, London EC1Y 0SW, Tel +44 (0) 20 7324 1930, Fax +44 (0) 20 7324 1931 or email customer services, forthwith setting out full details.
- You warrant that the content of the advertisement you place on the website will be true and accurate and hereby agree to indemnify Dynamis for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website.
- Dynamis reserves the right to refuse to upload any business or franchise listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, consider such listing to be improper, fraudulent or otherwise not bona fide
- Dynamis reserves the right to edit any business or franchise listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, believe such editing will improve the quality of the website.
- The decision where to place a listing within the index of business categories shall be at the sole discretion of Dynamis
Additional Terms for Brokers/Intermediaries
- If you are selling a business, business opportunity or franchise in the capacity of a broker, agent or any other form of intermediary so that you are not selling in your personal capacity you must register as an intermediary on the website.
You warrant that you have the full authority and permission to advertise the business, business opportunity or franchise on the website from the direct owner and in particular that you have not advertised a business, business opportunity or franchise by simply taking it off a third party intermediary or broker without the permission of the owner.
Before contacting a seller of a business through this website you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not contact a seller regarding the purchase of a business on this website.
- Dynamis provides this website which gives you the opportunity to purchase businesses, business opportunities or franchises by contacting persons who advertise on this website. Dynamis does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the buyers, sellers or brokers who use this website. Dynamis strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally or through your professional advisers/agents.
If you are contacted by a third party through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way, you will contact Dynamis at Dynamis House, Sycamore Street, London EC1Y 0SW, Tel +44 (0) 20 7324 1930, Fax +44 (0) 20 7324 1931 or email customer services, forthwith setting out full details.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Dynamis for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website.
Dynamis requires payments for services by credit card unless otherwise agreed in advance. Dynamis will charge you in British Pounds Sterling, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, New Zealand Dollars, US Dollars or South African Rand depending on the service and your country of residence. You may also have to pay any applicable local taxes.
Your bank may also apply a fee for an international payment. These fees are exclusively related to your bank. Dynamis does not apply any extra charge for the international payment. If you have been charged any additional unexpected fees, please contact your bank in order to get more information.
- You can either end your subscription or adverts online by using the account management option or by calling our customer services team on +44 (0)20 7324 1930. No pro-rated refunds are available. To avoid being charged monthly subscriptions or advertising fees, Dynamis must receive your cancellation notice before the first day of the month or one week in advance of your advert expiring.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The websites and adverts of subscribers and advertisers who cancel their membership, or whose credit cards expire without first providing another card for us to bill, may be removed.
- Please ensure that your payment card details are kept up to date. If we are unable to process payment from your card, we regret that it will be necessary to suspend your subscription and advertisement(s) until you provide us with details of a valid payment card. You can do this by telephoning customer services or by updating your card details on the account management pages. You will still be liable for any outstanding payments that could not be met when your account was suspended.
The following countires in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region are looked after by our Australian office.
- American Samoa
- Brunei Darussalam
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Island
- Cook Islands
- East Timor
- French Polynesia
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- North Korea
- Federated States of Micronesia
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Tokelau Islands
- Wallis and Futuna