CENTURY 21 UK, the fastest growing estate agency franchise in the UK, has today launched a new, completely revamped version of its website, www.century21uk.com.
The new site has been designed following feedback from consumers, office owners and other CENTURY 21 territories and has been updated to reflect current property search and display trends.
It also offers existing and new CENTURY 21 UK offices unlimited micro-site pages in order to better represent their propositions and services, allowing them to personalise all their content.
The new site has been built with a much cleaner, sharper, responsive design and now offers a more user-friendly experience which is supported across all devices.
- Enhanced search functionality – users can search by map, local school or station. Results can be delivered by map, on a list basis or a hybrid of both.
- An improved property display – a bigger, sliding image gallery has been introduced which can show featured properties and users can also now save, rate and favourite properties.
- Property details are provided with further details on the local area such as nearby transport links and schools.
- Integration of key social media options in order to share via Twitter and Facebook as well as email.
- The site is also video ready whereby Vimeo and YouTube links can be uploaded to display property walkthrough videos.
Rob Clifford, Chief Executive of CENTURY 21 UK and Group Commercial Director at Shepherd Direct Group, said:
“The project to develop and revamp the CENTURY 21 UK website has been a key part of our ongoing work over the past few months and we are therefore extremely pleased to be launching it today. The website design and build team have spent a considerable amount of time garnering information on the type of website both our offices and our clients would like, and at the same time we have worked at the cutting edge of property display in order to develop this new site. It is vitally important to us that our offices have a sophisticated yet easy to use site that can best showcase their properties and their services and, given the feedback we have already received, we believe we have met that need. This is however an ongoing project and as we roll out the revamped site we are actively seeking feedback on its look, feel and functionality and we will keep adding to, and developing, the site in order to ensure it remains fit for purpose now and in the future.”