Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This well established business has been owned by our clients since 2005 and is only for sale today due to ill health. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing delivery rounds.
10 year lease from 2015, 5 year review
£25,844 per annum
The business is ideally located within a purpose built shopping precinct, surrounded by numerous businesses, shops, offices and benefiting from high levels of passing trade.
The electrically shuttered premises provides shop floor with good sized service counter, small store room, office, and exit to deliver/bin area. The 1st floor provides 2 good sized store rooms, small kitchen area and staff WC facilities.
• Taking £15,000 per week plus £9,000 Lottery & £65,000 Paypoint/Payzone
• Within purpose built shopping centre
• Surrounded by numerous businesses, shops and offices
• Only for sale due to ill health
• Scope to introduce newspaper delivery rounds
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Rent £497 per week including VAT
• Service charge £145 per week including VAT
• Hours of opening 6:00am – 7:30pm Monday to Friday & 7:00am – 4:30pm Sunday
• 10 year lease from 2015, 5 year reviews
6:00am – 7:30pm Monday to Friday & 7:00am – 4:30pm Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business