Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
**ANIMAL LOVERS LOOK AT THIS OPPORTUNITY**
Average Monthly Turnover - £4500/m
Average Monthly Fixed Expenses - £1100p/m
Average Monthly Net Profit - £3400p/m
Starting earning immediately & having fun from Day 1 in this highly reputable and rare business opportunity.
Have you ever considered joining the EVER-EXPANDING PET INDUSTRY?
Available now, is one of the finest dog walking and pet care services the country has to offer. Their small team of dedicated pet sitters has decades of experience caring for animals. They give the pets the attention and exercise they need, and clients the peace of mind knowing their precious pets are in good hands. All sitters are DBS checked, trained, and responsible animal lovers.
Services CURRENTLY include dog walking & cat sitting.
At present, they currently bring in on average £4500 monthly cash flow with little monthly expenditure.
Two major hurdles in any business, the creation of successful marketing and establishment of it's initial client base, has already been developed to an advanced level, and is ready for you to continue your journey.
There's an active database of approximately 250-300 loyal customers. The current client base is built up of mostly loyal & affluent professionals. There exists a very strong & established relationship between the company and it's clients, which will be of course passed onto you.
A large amount of the income received, is made up of monthly payments, as a mixture of bank transfers, direct debits and cash. Payment is mostly taken 'up front' from the clients and so there's minimal risk of late payments.
Services are provided seven days a week and are available on holidays as well. They currently charge double rates over holidays such as Christmas or Easter. Normal Hours Of Operation: Monday-Sunday 9am-7pm.
New clients begin their journey with a complimentary consultation, to create a trusted bond between carer, client & their beloved pet.
- Outstanding 5* local reputation. (including a full Five Stars on Google, Yell & Facebook)
- Recurring revenue from loyal customers and many grateful testimonials.
- Very profitable venture
- No overheads, business rates, or rent
- Lots of fixed income from regular dog walks
- A great small & loyal team in place
- Fantastic potential for growth via local business growth, franchising or geographical expansion
- Ready to add other services to further increase profits
The business serves a wide area of Bedford neighbourhoods & surrounding villages such as Sandy, Biggleswade, Thurleigh, Marston Moretaine and Wixams.
A great team are in place who are all animal lovers & owners in their own right. It's a highly rated business and the repeat custom is a true asset to be appreciated.
Opportunities. The business has fantastic potential for growth.
1) Expand in the current area with existing services.
2) Branch out to other areas outside of Bedford & launch new business 'zones'.
3) The business is ripe & ready for franchising. It's ready to be taken down the franchise route & is already more developed & attractive than many already existing pet companies who are successfully franchising.
4) Add-in additional services such as dog grooming, dog boarding, doggy-day-care, cat grooming or horse care for a radical expansion of income levels.
Operations: The books, scheduling and entire operation are extremely easy to operate and keep track of. The business uses a fantastic accountancy partner who deals with all payroll & tax matters.
Lease: This is home-based business.
The Transaction: The deal structure will be a shares purchase for 100% of the shares.
Reason For Sale: The reason for the sale is the sellers desire to relocate to Greece.
Training: Owners will train 'hands-on' for 5 days and then 2 days of back-end office training.
Ideal New Owner: The business is perfect for someone looking to make a very high amount of profit and do much of the work themselves as a 'job-type' role, or someone who wants to put more staff in place and take a steady but comforting cash flow income each month. The business is best suited to someone who wants (and has real drive & passion) to grow the company and really move it forward.
It goes without saying...it's an absolute necessity to be animal mad and love all types of animals unconditionally! It's also essential to be a real people person, as ultimately, the pets are owned by very awesome people! You'd be the key person in charge for everything including their pets, their keys, and their home security whilst on the job. So responsibility and organisation is really high on the list of traits required.
The current owners are seeking in the region of a very competitive £42,000. The price has been reduced dramatically as they are seeking a fast sale however the price is now non-negotiable.
The following is included as part of the sale process:
- Datebase of 200-300 high quality clients+++
- A fabulous marketing website, domain & all rights associated with it
- All social media channels & pages
- All Google App's packages
- All business card designs, flyer designs & additional graphics will be passed on
- All templates & customer contracts
- All employee contracts & paperwork
- All paperwork and templates required to do the job
- All content and data that exists within the business for it's successful operation
- The fabulous business & marketing training required for it's successful operation, & the secrets which made the business what it is today
The images included in the advert, are a small selection of some of the fabulous pets the company regularly spends time with and looks after right now.
This is a very profitable operation that is growing fast, and with a full time 'hands-on' animal lover, the business could be huge success story for the ambitious and dedicated individual.
NOTE: No retail space, stock, business rates, or other large overheads to worry about. A great & very fun business model to have!
Further information available upon request, please contact seller below for more details.
Work from home.
- Ready to franchise
- Expansion of services to potentially include dog boarding, doggy-day-care, or cat/dog grooming
- Expansion of geographic areas locally or throughout the UK
- Continue steadily growing the business 'as-is'
The business has a unique USP in that we offer 'solo dog walking' which is very rare compared to most dog walking services which are based on 'group dog walks'. Therefore we cater for many dog owners who maybe have nervous dogs or the affluent who just want their own dog walked without others.
This model has enabled us to have less competitors.
Emigrating to Greece with family.
Mon-Sun - 7am-9pm
2 weeks 'hands-on'.
2 weeks via email & support if required.
Open to discussion.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business