Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Situated in one of Scotland’s most exclusive tourist destinations this decade old business presents a rare opportunity to own one of the coolest campsites in Scotland. This is a thriving, seasonal tourist business with room for growth easily run by 2 people and is one of only 2 campsites on the island.
The property and business consist of:
- 2 bed croft house which is an ongoing renovation project.
- Early 19th century Blackhouse currently used a communal space for all customers. Complete with thatched roof, underfloor heating and bathroom.
- 2 Byers converted to shower and toilet blocks. Complete with 2 showers and 2 toilets.
- Hard standing with 4 electric hook ups. Currently used for campervans.
- 2 seasonal Yurts with decking bases fitted with sofa beds, wood burning stoves and cooking facilities.
- 15 Camping pitches.
- Planning permission for car park.
- Official tourist signposts from the local ferry terminal.
- Business Accolades including: Cool Camping Scotland listing, 4 Star Scottish Tourist board, Lonely Planet listing.
- Website, Trip Advisor & Air B & B accounts.
The business has a healthy turnover and there is room for expansion which could double turnover with some investment. Books and more information available on request.
The business is on a croft and the house is on a decrofted few of land meaning it can be mortgaged. The reason the sale is due to family issues and we feel that the business is ready for someone to take it to the next level.
Contact the seller below for more information.
Drone on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPe7N-SbjA
Further information available upon request, please contact seller below for more details.
1 main house. This has a joint downstairs living room and Kitchen with a Rayburn and an electric stove, wood burning fire, 2 double bedrooms upstairs with enough space for 2 double beds and plenty of storage space and a bathroom.
East cost of the stunning Isle of Harris, Outer Hebrides
drone footage at you tube
Planning permission for car park granted (just out of date, re establishment should be fine) The business is on a croft for £6 rent per year The house is on decrofted land and a mortgage can be obtained on this.
Good expansion potential in all areas.
April to October wWinter closed.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business